Robert T. Kiyosaki is best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad. This is the #1 personal finance book of all time, which has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. His book title holds four of the top ten spots on Nielsen Bookscan List’s Lift-to-Date Sales from 2001-2008 alone. In addition, Robert has been featured on shows such as Larry King Live, Oprah, The Doctors, Bloomberg International Television and CNN.
He is an Educational Entrepreneur, co-creator of the CASHFLOW® board game, founder of the financial education-based Rich Dad Company and author of New York Times Bestsellers: Rich Dad Poor Dad, Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money, and Unfair Advantage.
Join us as Robert shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a world renowned entrepreneur.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The opportunities for rental properties today. [20:18]
- Why Robert likes to provide housing for the working class. [22:22]
- What Robert anticipates happening in the next 12 months. [24:07]
- The Cash Flow Quadrant – Robert’s recommendation [31:23]
- The four precious metals [37:20]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Robert Kiyosaki – Wikipedia Page
- Rich Dad
- Rich Dad Coaching
- Rich Dad’s Cash Flow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom
- Robert Kiyosaki’s Books
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!