Wouldn’t it be great if you could win clients without scripts or manipulative sales tactics? Today’s guest, agent and author Robert Paolini, found a way. Instead of trying to aggressively sell his services, he works to build trust naturally by connecting with prospects in a meaningful way. It’s not the traditional approach, but Robert’s award-winning sales numbers are proof that it works. Listen in and learn how you can increase conversion while decreasing your daily stress by adopting a no-pressure approach to sales.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Florida’s coronavirus restrictions [1:38]
- Florida’s real estate markets stay strong [3: 17]
- How to build trust with potential clients [4:14]
- Why trust must be earned [7:13]
- Where to start with a potential client [10:09]
- The no-pressure approach to sales [11:41]
- How Robert won real estate rookie of the year [14:53]
- How to win your first few deals [17:33]
- Robert’s real estate niche [22:53]
- The book that quadrupled Robert’s sales [27:53]
- Good Talk, Great Sales by Robert Paolini [34:33]
- The four pillars of communication [37:18]
- A revised hierarchy of needs [40:03]
- Robert’s real estate training philosophy [43:06]
- Plus, so much more.
Robert Paolini is a Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and residential specialist in the Bay area. He is a professional, and to him, a professional is someone that knows what they know, knows what they don’t know, and knows the difference between the two, so if you ask him a question, he will tell you, and if he doesn’t know, he will go find out, which means you will always get the right answer. Robert thrives his business based on three important factors; one is Honesty, the second is communication, and third is diligence. Working very hard for his clients while being 100% honest with them at all times and communicating clearly, seeking first to understand before he ever need to be understood, and doing so promptly is what separates him from other agents.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Real Estate Resources
- Good Talk, Great Sales by Robert Paolini
- Ninja Selling by Robert Kendall
- Email Robert
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.