Rod Khleif is passionate about helping others achieve goals in business and in life. He’s also an accomplished real estate expert who knows exactly how to guide others in the industry toward a more successful, more fulfilling career. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, Rod shares his proven process for setting meaningful goals along with five things that will help listeners achieve theirs. Listen and learn what it’ll take to accomplish your biggest real estate goals next year!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Rod’s brief bio [1:50]
- How Rod lost everything in 2008 [6:51]
- Advice on preparing for the next market correction [12:26]
- Why you don’t need money to buy real estate [15:42]
- Rod’s advice on setting goals [19:23]
- Examples of goals for real estate agents [24:04]
- The most important part of the goal-setting process [27:16]
- The difference between success and fulfillment [33:24]
- Five things that will help you achieve next year’s goals [37:43]
- Rod’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [41:56]
- A great app for achieving your goals [43:06]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Rod Khleif is a passionate real estate investor who has personally owned and managed over 2000 homes and apartments. As one of the country’s top real estate, business, and peak performance luminaries, Rod has also built over 23 businesses in his 40 year business career several which have been worth tens of millions of dollars.
A compelling rags-to-riches-to-rags-to-riches story, Khleif soared from humble beginnings as a young, impoverished Dutch immigrant to incredible success. Rod’s experience involves both remarkable triumphs, and spectacular failures, which he affectionately calls “seminars.” Rod brings incredible authenticity and insight to his approach to business, success and life.
Rod loves training and coaching the “psychology of success” to aspiring real estate investors and entrepreneurs. He can train and coach on virtually any business or success related topic in great depth, contributing incredible first-hand, technical, and motivational knowledge and skills.
Rod Khleif has combined his passion for real estate investing with his personal philosophy of goal setting, envisioning, and manifesting success to become one of America’s top real estate investment and high performance life coaches.
As an accomplished entrepreneur and business owner, Rod has built several successful multi-million dollar businesses. But ask him what he is most proud of, and he will tell you about his work as a community philanthropist,
Giving back to the community is a major passion for Rod. He is founder and long-serving president of the Tiny Hands Foundation, a children’s charitable foundation that leads several annual community charitable initiatives including: Back-to-School Backpack Brigade; provides thousands of new Backpacks filled with school supplies to community school children in need. Teddy Bear Brigade; provides thousands of Teddy Bears for community police department patrol cars to be given out by police officers to comfort children in distress. Holiday Basket Brigade; provides thousands of Holiday Gift Baskets filled with food and Christmas toys to community children and families in need. Over the past 14 years Rod’s work has benefitted more than 60,000 underprivileged community children.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Save 90% on Real Estate Training During the 12 Days of Christmas Sale!
- Episode 357 with Rod Khleif
- Official Site of Rod Khleif – Multifamily Real Estate Investing Expert
- Rod’s Facebook Group for Multifamily Investors
- SPAR! App for iOS
- Download The 29 Fatal Mistakes Many Apartment Buyers Make from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!