How hard is it really to do a double-ended real estate deal? According to Million Dollar Listing San Francisco star Roh Habibi, it’s not as difficult as many agents seem to think. On today’s show, Roh breaks down how he facilitates negotiations between buyers and sellers for some of San Francisco’s most luxurious properties. Roh also shares his experiences on the world’s most-watched real estate show and offers advice to agents on building a brand.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Roh’s brief bio [2:46]
- Roh’s “why” [5:16]
- Roh’s GCI and profit figures [10:06]
- A great way to do both sides of the deal [15:00]
- How to facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers [22:31]
- How simple a double-ended real estate deal can be [30:24]
- Roh’s Million Dollar Listing story [32:09]
- Roh’s first few days on Million Dollar Listing [40:26]
- Why Roh switched to Sotheby’s [51:48]
- Why Sotheby’s isn’t for new agents [1:05:59]
- Roh’s advice on building a real estate brand [1:08:28]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Roh Habibi, the founder and principal of the Habibi Group, has an intrinsic passion for all facets of real estate. With a background in finance and wealth management, Roh is able to leverage his knowledge of tax and estate planning to expertly guide his clients through the real estate investment process and safeguarding their wealth.
This coupled with unparalleled expertise and impressive attention and dedication to each of his clients’ unique needs have made Roh Habibi an industry leader who sets the standard for results-driven real estate. As a result of his impressive accomplishments, Roh was cast as the star of the #1 Real Estate television show in the world, Million Dollar Listing San Francisco, which airs on Bravo TV and is viewed by 20 million people in 100 countries. Frequently spotlighted as an industry expert and authority on prestigious media outlets, Roh has been a contributor for: the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox Business, Inman News, Bloomberg, the New York Times, Fortune, Architectural Digest, and others. Roh utilizes his wealth of resources, connections and knowledge to provide the best exposure and positioning for all of his clients
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- The Habibi Group | San Francisco Bay Area Real Estate
- Roh’s LinkedIn
- Roh’s Facebook
- Roh’s Instagram
- Roh’s Twitter
- Roh’s YouTube Channel
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!