Do you have a unique value proposition that sets you apart from other agents competing for clients in your market? Listen to today’s podcast with Rowena Patton and you will! Rowena has developed dozens of value propositions that carry weight with buyers and sellers. In addition to sharing several of these propositions during her discussion with Pat, she explains how listeners can create their own or implement some of hers. If you want to win more clients, you need to hear the advice Rowena offers on this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Rowena’s brief bio [2:27]
- How to uncover your unique value proposition [3:58]
- Examples of excellent value propositions [7:16]
- What the “Love It or Leave It” program is [13:12]
- A program any agent can use to boost business [14:58]
- The best way to make clients comfortable with a property [17:12]
- A better alternative to a boring MLS sheet [19:24]
- What all real estate agents MUST have [22:43]
- Why most agents don’t bother with land sales [26:12]
- Rowena’s advice on implementing real estate programs [27:49]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Rowena Patton has many years of business experience forming marketing and public relations companies in the UK and an international consulting firm that worked with boards of major corporations in the US, UK and Switzerland. PPG founder, Patton was awarded #1 position for the Carolinas region for first year of business and #3 worldwide in the same category for Keller Williams.
Rowena has been 2007 Rookie of the year, with a 12m volume on her own; 2011 built team to volume of 16m; 2012 built team to volume of 45m; 2012 Top 100 KW teams; GK Mastermind and GK Expansion Mastermind * 2013 53m, Team open in Charleston SC, incubating in Florida and Waynesville NC Joins forces with Mega Agent and Software Developer, Christine Lee; 2015 New Office Building, Training Room, growing team Rowena has been on stage with Gary Keller discussing “Getting to No” / Listing Storyboard and CPO or Certified Pre-Owned homes, as well as on panels at various other KW conferences and regional masterminds. She has a weekly real estate radio show and cites marketing as her Unique Value Proposition. She has a team in Asheville NC and a new team in Charleston SC.
Rowena lives in Black Mountain, east of Asheville NC and is an owner at the new Black Mountain Keller Williams Office, as well as working from the Asheville main market center.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Asheville Real Estate: Rowena Patton’s All-Star Powerhouse @ Keller Williams
- Rowena Patton | Homes for Sale
- AllStarPowerHouse: Best Training, Best Marketing, Best Results.
- AllStarOffices | Listing Storyboards
- Rowena’s previous podcast: Episode 221
- Find Your Unique Value Proposition, In Principle and Practice: To Dominate Your Real Estate Market by Rowena Patton
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now