Bill Watkins and Robert Mallon are two men who have over 60 years of combined experience as leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs. Together, they’ve founded the Rusty Lion Academy where their students – entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders – get carefully crafted, personalized, and comprehensive two-on-one coaching, access to an on-demand online training curriculum, and a community of like-minded, lion-hearted peers (the Young Lions) and expert mentors (the Rusty Lions).
Join us as Robert and William share their mindset and a glance at their journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstars by mentoring entrepreneurial men develop their own aspirational leadership, build thriving businesses, and live extraordinary lives.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The Proper goal setting for real estate agents and real estate investors.
- Robert and William’s brief bio [6:31]
- What Rusty Lion Academy is all about [8:42]
- Tips on the right way to set goals in 2016 [9:41]
- The difference between someone helping you and someone keeping you accountable [19:15]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Rusty Lion Academy
- Rusty Lion Academy Podcast
- Rusty Lion Academy Coaching
- Robert Mallon LinkedIn Page
- William Watkins LinkedIn Page
- Facebook Page
- Rusty Lion Academy – Robert Mallon
- Rusty Lion Academy – William Watkins
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now