Ryan Lajoie is a Broker-Associate of small family run local real estate agency in rural Connecticut. A licensing realtor for over 8 years Ryan has experienced success early and often in his career. By hitting the ground running and being focused on being the whole package real estate agent Ryan is a REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 real estate agent!
Join us as Ryan shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by hitting the ground running.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘No one aspires to be a tenant!’ – Ryan Lajoie Click to Tweet
Ryan’s Book Suggestion
- Lipstick and Thongs in the Loony Bin by Courtney A Walsh
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to find the way to be successful in real estate
- The power of being a people person
- Why first impressions are so powerful
- Facebook: It is a great real estate resource
- A real estate book about cats
- How to hit the ground running
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Ryan
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Ryan and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now