Adam Long from SmartZip is here to ensure you’re never starved for listings again! On today’s podcast, Adam and Pat discuss 3 farming trends that have changed the way successful agents build and maintain neighborhood farms. Adam explains how agents like you can use data to identify homeowners who are likely to sell soon before sharing SmartZip’s multi-touch technique for engaging potential sellers successfully. You’ll also hear the story of how Pat lost a listing to a new agent and learn what it taught him about real estate farming. If you want to cultivate new listings regularly from your own neighborhood farm, don’t miss this episode!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- What SmartZip is [3:26]
- Why data is here to stay [4:17]
- How to figure out who might be moving soon [7:05]
- What multi-touch marketing is and how it helps agents connect with prospects [9:34]
- How to become the neighborhood expert [13:57]
- A 3-step process for becoming a successful farmer [14:28]
- The story of how Pat lost a listing in his farm to a new agent [16:00]
- Marketing ideas agents can use to build farms [18:36]
- How to take over another agent’s farm [22:26]
- What SmartZip does for real estate agents [25:51]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Adam Long is the Regional Sales Manager of North EastSmartZip Analytics Sales Management Team. Adam started with SmartZip when they had 40 employees and over 5 ½ years has witness the growth of the company to over 200. His number one focus is client experience and growth. Adam is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of SmartTargeting Sales, SphereTargeting and Reach 150 team.
SmartZip Analytics is a national leader in predictive marketing solutions for the real estate industry. Using patent-pending predictive analytics, automated marketing campaigns and smart CRM follow-up tools, SmartZip makes big data actionable for real estate professionals. Their flagship product, SmartTargeting, helps agents land more listings by identifying and targeting the homeowners most likely to sell in any neighborhood across the U.S.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- SmartZip | Predictive Marketing for Real Estate and Lending
- Pat Hiban | 6 Steps to 7 Figures
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now