The old methods of real estate marketing don’t work as well as they used to. Soon enough, they’ll hardly work at all. If you want your business to survive, you’re going to have to brush up on content marketing. Thankfully, Pat’s interview with marketing expert Lyndsay Phillips will help you do exactly that. On today’s podcast, you’ll hear how to elevate your presence online with the best social media practices. You’ll also learn why Lyndsay thinks blogging is a great way to attract prospects and how agents can have it done for them!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Lyndsay’s brief bio [3:11]
- The biggest social media myth [3:57]
- Which social media platforms to focus on [4:36]
- How to attract prospects by blogging [12:49]
- A way to leverage content with LinkedIn [17:49]
- What you MUST do before marketing directly to a new prospect [22:17]
- The key to content marketing [24:17]
- How engagement helps your social media posts [26:20]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Lyndsay Phillips is a serial entrepreneur; self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life and business coaches, accountants and other online entrepreneurs across the globe. CEO and Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth, she leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth bu finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Home – Smooth Sailing Business Growth
- Smooth Sailing Business Growth | Podcast
- Facebook | Smooth Sailing Business Growth
- LinkedIn | Lyndsay Phillips
- LinkedIn | Smooth Sailing Business Growth
- Download Lyndsay’s Client Attraction System from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now