What’s going on in the real estate industry today? Find out on the first-ever episode of State of the Market, a weekly rundown on the hottest real estate news! On today’s podcast, Pat Hiban and co-host Kevin Kauffman discuss Nick Bailey stepping down as Century 21’s CEO, the effect of the government shutdown on agents, Redfin’s fully digital closing process, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Nick Bailey steps down as Century 21’s CEO [3:21]
- The government shutdown’s effect on the real estate industry [10:03]
- Redfin’s fully digital closing process [14:19]
- Compass’ aggressive expansion efforts [20:09]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- HousingWire | Housing and Mortgage News
- Inman | Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Real Estate Daily | Real Estate News and Professional Advice
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!