No agent, no pressure – that’s the pitch for Zillow’s new self-guided iBuyer tours. This move, the latest in a series of major changes in business strategy, has agents worried. Despite reassurance from Zillow that the company remains committed to growing with the greater real estate community, even long-term customers are starting to lose faith. Listen to today’s State of the Market podcast for more details on Zillow’s self-guided tours, news regarding the launch of Zillow Home Loans, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Ian’s brief bio [3:24]
- Zillow offers self-guided tours for its iBuyer properties [4:04]
- Why agents need to step up their game [6:21]
- The value of an educated real estate agent [11:42]
- What Zillow may do next [16:01]
- An objective look at Zillow’s business model [19:36]
- Why big brokerages can’t force Zillow to change course [28:04]
- Ian’s advice for real estate agents [30:13]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!