After weeks of silence, the NAR finally issued a public response regarding the antitrust lawsuit. Discover what it was with expert insight and analysis from hosts Pat Hiban and Kevin Kauffman on today’s State of the Market podcast. Other stories discussed on this episode include brokerages getting sued by agents over independent contractor status and an angry seller suing Coldwell Banker over cold calls. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- NAR’s response to the antitrust lawsuit [3:44]
- Why many real estate teams are at risk of getting sued [8:10]
- Ways to protect your team from legal trouble [17:06]
- Real Trends vs. Swanepoel [19:51]
- Why major real estate lists may not be impartial [29:31]
- Coldwell Banker sued over cold calls [32:32]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Next Level Agents
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!