The number of companies pushing discount real estate services and iBuyer offers is growing. Will these companies edge out traditional agents? On today’s State of the Market podcast, we discuss this alarming trend and explain what it’ll take to win clients as competition increases. Listen and learn how to demonstrate true value to sellers so that you can stay in the game. Also, get our thoughts on the NAR vice president’s recent legal trouble and the idea of RE/MAX buying Redfin.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Kevin Paffrath’s brief bio [3:33]
- NAR VP Charlie Oppler’s recent legal trouble [4:39]
- Thoughts on the idea of RE/MAX buying Redfin [8:40]
- How to demonstrate value during the iBuyer craze [16:52]
- What agents need in order to compete with discount brokerages [22:29]
- Zillow’s new business model [23:30]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Next Level Agents
- Meet Kevin’s YouTube Channel
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!