With its online home-buying program slated to start this month in Dallas, Keller Williams is officially jumping on the iBuyer bandwagon. Listen to today’s State of the Market podcast for details on “Keller Offers.” We also discuss proposed changes to Keller Williams’ profit share model – changes that could cut agents out of the program if they elect to leave the company. Other topics touched on include news of home prices falling for the first time in seven years and a Maryland-based agent getting busted for bribery.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Potential changes to Keller Williams’ profit share model [2:36]
- Keller Williams jumps on the iBuyer bandwagon [11:07]
- Why iBuyer-based businesses don’t need to make money from resale [20:19]
- Home prices drop for the first time since 2012 [27:39]
- Agent busted for bribing city housing employee [33:40]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Next Level Agents
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!