It’s been a tough few weeks for eXp Realty. Late last month, a complaint citing dozens of violations in California raised some serious questions regarding the company’s supervision. And now, eXp Realty must find a new chief technology officer due to the departure of Scott Petronis – the third executive to leave the company in just six months. On today’s podcast, we discuss what’s going on at eXp Realty before exploring how decoupled commissions work in other countries, the benefits of transactional transparency, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- eXp Realty loses its third executive in just six months [2:30]
- Why promoting from within can be a problem [5:20]
- eXp Realty accused of dozens of violations in California [9:19]
- NAR’s response to the lawsuit [13:25]
- What decoupled commissions look like in other countries [19:41]
- How transparency benefits consumers [23:28]
- A case of MLS manipulation turned extortion [28:34]
- Purplebricks leaves Australia [36:33]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Next Level Agents
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.