Industry competition has reached an all-time high, and big-name brokerages are making massive moves in the fight for market share. At Keller Williams, Gary Keller reclaims his CEO position as John Davis steps down. Redfin announces plans to expand into Canadian markets as early as March. Will these industry upsets affect real estate professionals? Find out as Pat Hiban and co-host Kevin Kauffman dissect these stories on today’s State of the Market podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Gary Keller returns as Keller Williams’ CEO [2:50]
- How leadership shuffles affect agents [5:21]
- The war of the brokerages [13:22]
- Why paranoia is needed during periods of intense competition [17:01]
- Parallels between politics and current events in the industry [19:49]
- RE/MAX’s new advertising platform [21:17]
- The latest string of franchise buybacks [24:00]
- Redfin’s expansion to Canada [27:50]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Next Level Agents
- Peacetime CEO/Wartime CEO by Ben Horowitz
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!