Is Amazon positioning itself to become America’s biggest real estate brokerage? Find out on today’s podcast – the return of State of the Market! After discussing how Amazon could overtake major brokerages within five years, Pat and co-host Kerry Grinkmeyer cover co-op commissions, strategies for standing out as industry competition increases, and what it’s like selling property for a member of the mafia. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The return of State of the Market [00:33]
- Baby boomers struggle to sell luxury properties [2:29]
- How luxury home sales could cause a real estate bubble [11:46]
- Could Amazon become the next major real estate broker? [16:45]
- The data Amazon will collect from homeowners [21:49]
- Seattle starts showing co-op commissions [28:15]
- What it’s like selling property for a member of the mafia [31:02]
- How to survive as competition in the industry increases [35:59]
- Will Amazon buy Zillow? [39:21]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Best of US Agents
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!