Both Citibank and Compass are under fire this week in the news. Due to holdings violations, Citibank is facing a fine of $30 million from the OCC. And Compass’ new “coming soon” platform has The Real Estate Board of New York up in arms. On today’s State of the Market, Pat Hiban and co-host Ian Lobas dissect these stories along with other industry news, including Realogy launching a new iBuyer program and New York enacting statewide rent control.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Citibank fined $30,000,000 for holding inventory [3:00]
- Realogy jumps in on the iBuyer craze [7:48]
- What people don’t realize about iBuyer programs [15:22]
- New York enacts statewide rent control [19:44]
- Compass creates controversy with new “coming soon” platform [30:19]
- How to make a listing exclusive [38:29]
- The real reason why real estate boards are upset with Compass [42:29]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.