Big news to cover on this week’s State of the Market podcast! Purplebricks opts to ditch its discount model and replace it with that of a more traditional brokerage. Microsoft puts $500 million toward affordable housing in Seattle. Plus, we discuss a string of recent attacks on real estate professionals and offer advice on staying safe when meeting with new clients.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Karen’s brief bio [3:22]
- Purplebricks backtracks on its business model [4:20]
- Microsoft invests $500 million for affordable housing in Seattle [9:05]
- Safety concerns in real estate [17:30]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Next Level Agents
- Empowering Women in Real Estate
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!