Brad Inman, founder of the industry’s leading source for real estate news, just published his predictions for 2020. If he’s on the mark, major changes are on the horizon for agents and consumers. “iBuyer market share will surge,” Inman predicts. “iBuyer will represent 50 percent of all sales in major U.S. markets by the end of the year.” Listen to today’s State of the Market podcast for our take on this prediction and others in Inman’s article, including one regarding further decline in real estate commissions.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- New courses and content coming to Rebus University [1:54]
- Industry predictions from Brad Inman [3:47]
- Signs pointing to a major market boom [4:47]
- Compass likely to go public in 2020 [11:06]
- Possible partners for Realogy’s iBuyer program [15:05]
- Aaron’s experience selling through Opendoor [16:33]
- iBuyer market share to surge to 50% of all sales in major markets [24:30]
- Commission rates to drop due to digital middlemen [34:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- “An NAR name change, retirements and a big IPO: My 2020 predictions” by Brad Inman
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!