Plenty of real estate experts have placed their bets on what 2020 may hold, but we’re finally seeing stats that demonstrate how this year will pan out for agents. On today’s State of the Market podcast, we dig through the data to uncover where markets are actually going. Hear why 2020 could be a great year for your business along with pertinent real estate news, including stories of a new Redfin-like company coming to America’s markets and a partial-ownership model that could change the industry.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Surprising home sale stats [6:19]
- The nation’s current housing inventory [9:13]
- The CoreLogic lawsuit [13:12]
- How appraisers make educated guesses on property values [18:00]
- A new Redfin-like company coming to markets nationwide [19:45]
- How traditional real estate companies are falling behind [29:30]
- A new partial-ownership model for home buyers [30:55]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.