By the end of 2020, Zillow will hold a brokerage license in all 50 states. Agents worry that Zillow is planning to compete for their business, but the real estate giant could have another play in mind. Earlier this week, Real Estate Rockstars host Aaron Amuchastegui received a call from a Zillow sales rep regarding their new policy on rental listings. Now, instead of listing rentals for free, Zillow will be charging a daily fee. Listen and learn what this means for investors and why we think Zillow plans to become the world’s largest property manager.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Zillow’s new active rental policy [1:41]
- Could Zillow become America’s biggest property manager? [7:27]
- Picasa appoints new interim CEO [13:21]
- Report shows middleclass struggling to pay rent [19:05]
- How to help renters with bad credit become homeowners [25:11]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!