With coronavirus causing the global stock market to slide for the sixth straight day, many are wondering whether or not the outbreak will impact the U.S. real estate market. Could coronavirus slow sales and drive down home values? On today’s show, we discuss whether or not agents and investors should be concerned about coronavirus. Plus, we cover an alarming eviction precedent set by the City of Oakland, news of a South Florida broker getting sued for sending spam texts, and the story of Barbara Corcoran getting scammed out of $396,000.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Could coronavirus wreak havoc on real estate markets? [1:20]
- Oakland sets alarming precedent in squatter eviction case [11:52]
- Florida brokerage sued for sending spam texts [18:59]
- Barbara Corcoran gets scammed out of $396,000 [25:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!