As COVID-19 restrictions loosen in certain states, America and the real estate industry may be on the path toward some semblance of normalcy. On today’s State of the Market podcast, we discuss how coronavirus has impacted markets nationwide and when we can expect to recover from this recession. Plus, we cover a few of the cuts we’re making to stay financially fit, offer advice on the types of touches Realtors should make now, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Signs of normalcy returning [2:19]
- What’s happening with the stock market [6:58]
- How high equity will help Americans through the recession [10:05]
- Why one high-end home purchase is a positive sign for real estate markets [14:36]
- Cuts we’re making now to stay financially fit [18:38]
- Sotheby’s franchise sues Michigan governor over stay-at-home order [24:36]
- Paul’s “I care” message [28:03]
- Stats showing coronavirus’ impact on real estate [32:12]
- Unemployment in Los Angeles [37:54]
- Why now is a vital time to touch your SOI [40:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!