In 6 Steps to 7 Figures, Pat Hiban outlines the steps he took to secure financial freedom via real estate. On today’s State of the Market podcast, we discuss how agents can apply these same steps in today’s markets to bring in more business. Pat also describes how real estate investing helped him escape the 9-to-5 grind and what’s included in his new Rebus University course. Plus, we offer predictions on coronavirus’ long-term effects on office and retail spaces, talk about REO listings, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- South Carolina starts opening back up [1:50]
- How coronavirus could affect commercial real estate [9:34]
- What the future may hold for retail spaces [13:29]
- Pat’s experience with REO listings [19:21]
- A simple trick for building sellers’ confidence in you [28:34]
- Pat Hiban’s 6 Steps to 7 Figures [32:45]
- What Pat’s up to now [36:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Labeled as learning disabled at age 8, Patrick Hiban’s journey to success as a semi-retired New York Times International Best Selling Author of 6 Steps to 7 Figures, Radio show host, entrepreneur and billion-dollar real estate agent was driven by his desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
Pat started at the bottom learning every aspect of real estate and in 2011, earned the #1 agent in the world ranking from 2 major real estate companies. He says that not to brag but to tell you that anything is possible when your drive is strong enough & your hunger for learning is present.
Pat is the founder and Chairman of Rebus University and is the host and founder of real estate podcast Real Estate Rockstars with Pat Hiban, which has featured guests including Robert Kiyosaki and Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran.
Pat is a former real estate agent out of the Baltimore MD area, and is the owner of the Pat Hiban Group with Keller Williams. As a billion-dollar agent, Hiban was awarded #1 REMAX Agent by gross commissions in the world in 2004 and #1 Keller Williams Realty Agent in units sold nationwide 2006. He was named a New York Times and USA Today best selling author, and has been quoted in Time Magazine, the Washington Post, the Baltimore Sun, and various other real estate publications.
Pat is also one of the founders of GoBundance, an adventure company for “healthy, wealthy, generous individuals who choose to lead epic lives”. Notable members of GoBundance include fellow founders David Osborn and Tim Rhode.
Related Links and Resources:
- Get 6 Weeks to 7 Figures on Rebus University
- Enroll in All Rebus University Courses for Just $97
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Real Estate Rockstars with Pat Hiban Facebook Group
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Pat’s LinkedIn
- Pat’s Wikipedia
- Pat’s Facebook
- Pat’s YouTube
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!