While many businesses are struggling due to COVID-19 restrictions, the real estate sector is, for the most part, still running strong. On today’s State of the Market podcast with Pat Hiban, we discuss how record-low rates have sparked a surge in home sales and created wider margins for lenders. We also cover a class-action lawsuit brought against Matterport, the industry leader in 3D virtual tours. Plus, we share how asking for mortgage forbearance can negatively impact your credit report.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- COVID-19’s impact on Airbnb [2:41]
- Home sales surge with record-low rates [5:53]
- Consumers’ response to coronavirus [9:20]
- Lenders’ margins widen despite tighter loan requirements [12:45]
- The real racial problems in real estate [18:27]
- Matterport faces class-action lawsuit [21:56]
- Why lawsuits could soon skyrocket [24:30]
- How asking for forbearance can hurt your credit [29:21]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- GoBundance Women
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!