With mortgage rates below three percent, now might be one of the best times to invest in residential real estate. On today’s State of the Market podcast with Jeff Cohn of kwELITE, we discuss what these record-low rates mean for investors and share strategies for investing in rental properties. We also cover the latest real estate news and COVID-19’s impact on home sales nationwide. Listen and learn what it takes to build a real estate portfolio that generates enough money to achieve true financial freedom.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Record real estate sales in Nebraska [5:23]
- What it takes to hit high levels of success [11:13]
- Mortgage rates dip below 3 percent [13:31]
- Gary Keller’s predictions on property management [16:28]
- Flips versus rentals [19:22]
- Ancillary businesses for real estate agents [27:48]
- Robert Kiyosaki’s advice on rental investments [31:40]
- Foreclosure rates rise for retail centers [34:59]
- The numbers on a rental investment [37:25]
- Predictions that home prices will plunge [43:43]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Follow Jeff Cohn on Instagram
- The Team Building Podcast with Jeff Cohn
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!