Scaling a real estate business isn’t hard. According to BiggerPockets co-host David Greene, real estate businesses are easy to scale. On part two of State of the Market 58 (watch part one here), David shares tips on scaling as an investor and as an agent. Listen to today’s podcast for advice on taking your real estate hustle to the next level, including tips for first hires, ancillary businesses, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Tips on scaling as a real estate investor [1:15]
- Using email as a hack for scaling [9:08]
- Why real estate businesses are easy to scale [14:21]
- The two extremes of agents today [20:39]
- The problem with people-pleasing agents [26:12]
- The two options in today’s competitive real estate markets [32:03]
- How to talk sellers down on listing price [34:30]
- David’s first hire and prep for new clients [36:30]
- Why your first assistant should NOT be a specialist [39:18]
- David’s vision for his real estate team [43:37]
- Why David decided to start a mortgage business [49:06]
- Why David loves real estate [53:00]
- David’s upcoming books for real estate agents [58:33]
- Plus, so much more.
David Greene is a former Police Officer and co-host of the BiggerPockets Real estate podcast. The author of best selling books “Long Distance Real Estate Investing”, “Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat”, and “Sell Your Home For Top Dollar”, David is passionate about helping others build wealth through real estate and runs the blog “GreeneIncome.com”. A nationally recognized authority on real estate, David has been featured on CNN, Forbes, and HGTV as well as over 25 different real estate podcasts. A licensed real estate broker and lender, David runs “The David Greene Team”, a top producing real estate company in Keller Williams where he has won multiple awards for production and teaches agents how to excel in building their business. An active real estate investor, David owns single family properties across the county, shares in apartment complexes, notes, shares in note funds, and flips houses.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Real Estate Resources
- The BiggerPockets Podcast
- David Greene’s Mastermind Group
- David Greene Real Estate
- David’s LinkedIn
- David’s Facebook
- David’s Twitter
- David’s Instagram
- SOTM 58 Part 1
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!