With the presidential election just one day away, we want to touch on how either outcome could impact real estate. Ari Rastegar, founder and CEO of Rastegar Property Company, joins us to share his thoughts on post-election real estate opportunities. We also discuss the California exodus, the best markets to buy in right now, and what retail might look like once normalcy returns.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Rastegar Property Company [3:23]
- Ari’s forecast for commercial real estate [12:11]
- The future of retail [16:23]
- Markets agents need to monitor right now [19:22]
- How election results will impact real estate [20:18]
- Coronavirus’ impact on New York City [23:59]
- How homelessness destroyed San Francisco [29:29]
- The California exodus [31:23]
- Why agents need to hustle right now [36:13]
- Ari’s predictions on multifamily properties [37:53]
- The biggest real estate opportunities in 2021 [43:53]
- Ari’s strategy for renovating multifamily properties [46:27]
- Plus, so much more.
Ari Rastegar, Founder and CEO of Rastegar Property Company, has earned a reputation as a thought leader in real estate with his innovative, technology-driven investment strategies. He specializes in recession-resilient real assets and multifamily real estate developments, building portfolios designed to reduce risk and maximize capital appreciation potential.
Ari is a frequent contributor to popular publications like The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CBS, and International Business Times. He started his first real estate investment company in 2006 while still in law school at St. Mary’s University. He completed his undergraduate work at Texas A&M University.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Real Estate Resources
- Rastegar Property Company
- Ari’s LinkedIn
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!