2020 threw yet another curveball with last week’s unclear election results. This week, now that a Biden-Harris administration seems almost certain, host Aaron Amuchastegui analyzes Biden’s plans for housing and taxes. Listen in to find out what policies may change over the next four years along with what is likely to stay the same. Plus, you’ll hear about a few of the stranger ways coronavirus has impacted real estate, the economy’s K-shaped recovery, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- The 2020 presidential election [2:53]
- Why taxes might not increase under Biden [5:08]
- The Biden-Harris housing plan [7:22]
- The K-shaped recovery [12:59]
- 1,900 percent sales surge for UK country estates [15:02]
- Short-term leases for families between homes [18:31]
- Ring doorbell recalls [20:19]
- The race for space causing rents to rise [23:08]
- A sign that foreclosures will soon spike [25:22]
- Plus, so much more.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Real Estate Resources
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.