With two promising COVID-19 vaccines being tested now, the end to the pandemic may be in sight. This is great news, but could the shift back to normalcy negatively impact real estate markets? On today’s podcast, Aaron covers several articles that have unique takes on what a vaccine might mean for real estate. Plus, he gives his opinion on current delinquency rates compared to those from 2010.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Delinquencies continue to rise [3:10]
- 5 shifts among 2020 buyers and sellers [5:53]
- Social media background checks for Realtors [9:38]
- The COVID-19 vaccine [14:45]
- Digital notarization paired with dotloop [16:42]
- How a vaccine could negatively impact home affordability [18:49]
- Will people return to big cities when there’s a vaccine? [21:20]
- Home renovation company raises $25 million in funding round [24:21]
- Plus, so much more.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.