Surprisingly, 2020 turned out to be a great year for real estate. Home values hit record highs despite the ongoing pandemic, and experts are bullish on what 2021 holds for housing markets. On today’s podcast, Aaron Amuchastegui analyzes breaking industry news, including several stories that point to positive things for real estate next year. Aaron also covers iBuyer Offerpad’s plans to expand, Biden’s pick for HUD secretary, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Biden selects Marcia Fudge to lead HUD [1:34]
- Promising signs for NYC’s real estate market [2:56]
- Knock launches new sale/lease-back solution [6:16]
- Offerpad expands services to Denver and Nashville [8:06]
- Fannie Mae reports drop in consumer confidence [11:06]
- Ivanka and Jared Kushner buy lot on “Billionaire Bunker” [12:46]
- Bloomberg bullish on real estate [14:21]
- AppFolio to pay $4.25 million in FTC settlement [15:16]
- California mansion set to break records as most expensive auction sale [16:30]
- Forbearance rate holds, but exits are slowing [17:36]
- Mr. Cooper settles for $90 million over illegal foreclosures [19:52]
- Plus, so much more.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.