Back in December, it seemed unlikely that Joe Biden’s tax policies would make it through the Senate. But now, after two wins for Democrats in Georgia’s crucial runoff elections, things are looking a lot different. On today’s State of the Market podcast, Aaron Amuchastegui covers Biden’s tax changes and their potential impacts on the real estate industry. Find out if your business will be affected.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Democrats win two senate seats in Georgia [2:03]
- Trump faces second impeachment after protestors storm Capitol [3:09]
- Airbnb to cancel D.C. reservations prior to inauguration [5:01]
- Blue-chip companies halt political donations after riot [7:15]
- Airbnb stops donating to candidates who refuse to certify election results [9:22]
- Alabama and Georgia Realtors suspend eviction lawsuit [10:07]
- Major banks brace for losses as forbearance periods end [12:31]
- NAR considering penalties for Realtors involved in Capitol riot [18:21]
- Billionaires’ Row luxury apartment trades for record loss at resale [20:10]
- Highest resale price ever for luxury estate in Pebble Beach [20:42]
- 8 ways the Biden tax plan may impact real estate [22:43]
- Plus so much more.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Bidding to Buy by Aaron Amuchastegui and David Osborn
- Aaron’s Instagram
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.