People always say that the best time to buy real estate was 20 years ago. Well, 20 years from today, people will be saying the exact same thing. On this State of the Market podcast with real estate veteran Daniel Del Real, we analyze stats and news stories to piece together a picture of what property values may look like in a decade or two. If you’re a Realtor, an investor, or a prospective homebuyer, you won’t want to miss this podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Daniel’s real estate team and sales stats [3:02]
- Daniel’s first real estate deal [5:01]
- Today’s insane real estate markets [9:42]
- What the numbers show: Is a market shift coming? [11:02]
- The end of affordable starter homes [15:20]
- The ongoing lumber shortage [19:00]
- Why your young clients should buy now [23:26]
- Housing affordability in 1990 compared to 2021 [27:32]
- What rents might look like in 10 years [33:20]
- Inventory today compared to ’05, ’06, and ‘07 [39:19]
- How to see market shifts before they happen [42:42]
- Why competent agents will have record-breaking sales this year [45:11]
- Daniel’s advice for agents and investors [50:13]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Daniel’s Instagram
- The Deal Real Group
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.