On today’s State of the Market podcast, Aaron answers listeners’ real estate questions! After that, he covers recent industry news, including a story on investment firms buying up homes across the country and an article describing the bottlenecks holding home builders back. Plus, Aaron gives his expert opinion on what’s likely to happen with foreclosures in coming months. Have questions of your own that you want answered on the show? Send them to Aaron on Instagram!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- When will modular construction start to take off? [02:56]
- Will lumber prices return to normal once unemployment benefits end? [7:12]
- What’s happening with foreclosures right now? [9:53]
- Why trustees won’t relax their due-on-sale clause [16:53]
- Are Wall Street firms buying up all the homes on the market? [18:20]
- The only surefire way to beat investors when buying a home [21:35]
- Homeowners lose interest in refinancing [23:04]
- Bottlenecks holding builders back from completing new homes [23:57]
- This company believes foreclosures will be coming back in a BIG way [25:44]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Send Your Questions to Aaron on Instagram!
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.