If you haven’t started investing in real estate yet, what are you waiting for? 27-year-old Sterling White put together his first investment deal at age 19, and he’s syndicated four major multifamily deals since then. For his last deal, he managed to raise over one-million dollars from a pool of eager investors. On today’s podcast, Sterling shares exactly how he did it and explains why syndicating real estate deals is now easier than ever. Plus, Pat and Sterling discuss the challenges associated with owning rental properties, where to find the best investment opportunities, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Sterling’s brief bio [4:23]
- The details of Sterling’s first real estate deal [5:57]
- Why Sterling stopped selling turn-key rentals [10:02]
- The challenge with owning single-family rentals [17:49]
- How the JOBS Act made syndication easier than ever [19:14]
- How to raise over one million dollars for a multifamily investment [25:29]
- A great site for finding investors and information on real estate investing [27:43]
- The number of investors who contributed to Sterling’s last deal [29:43]
- How partnership has helped Sterling succeed [31:08]
- The challenges associated with class D assets [32:52]
- How to find great deals on real estate investments [35:16]
- Ways to follow up without turning off investors [37:39]
- Sterling’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [40:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Sterling White is a Real Estate Investor by both trade and passion. Currently based in Indianapolis, Indiana, he serves as the Co-Founder of Holdfolio.
Sterling’s mission when it comes to real estate is to help as many people as possible and give them the push they need to create their own path to success. To date, he has been involved with the buying and selling of 100+ single family homes, along with his partner.
However, Sterling isn’t all work and no play. He also holds a position on the main committee of Big Brothers Big Sisters. Giving back to his community is infinitely rewarding and he firmly believes that each and every one of us are here for a reason, and that is to help one another. So feel free to contact Sterling with any of your inquiries and he will be more than happy to assist you!
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Rebus University’s Certified Real Estate Mogul Course
- Sterling White
- Holdfolio | Home
- Download Sterling’s Due Diligence Checklist for Multifamily Investments from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!