Want to maximize lead conversion and minimize wasted time? According to Realtor Suneet Agarwal, automation is the key. In just one year, Suneet built a real estate team with incredible production figures, and he claims that a big part of it was automating lead management. Today, he shares his top follow-up tools with Pat and discusses how agents can improve their ability to convert leads without any additional effort. In fact, if you use the tools Suneet suggests, you’ll likely convert more leads with a significantly smaller time investment!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Suneet’s brief bio [1:18]
- The number of deals done by Suneet’s team in the last 12 months [2:44]
- What it takes to start a real estate team [5:32]
- Suneet’s process for managing leads [8:08]
- How to gamify the lead-claiming process [12:00]
- What Suneet uses to automate lead management [12:48]
- Suneet’s #1 source of listing leads [21:57]
- Advice for agents on getting more listings [22:53]
- How to overcome challenges when building a team [25:21]
- Suneet’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [26:45]
- Where to get Suneet’s follow-up schedule [29:19]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Bringing extensive knowledge of the real estate market, finance and business to his position as a respected Realtor, Suneet offers his clients an outstanding level of service. His formal education and training in the business, in harmony with his many years of experience in purchasing, owning, managing and selling property, allows Suneet to excel at every level of the real estate transaction.
Prior to earning his Realtor license, and after studying Business and Information Systems at the California State University of Chico, Suneet became a top producing loan office and manager at SB Financial in Sacramento. Suneet then was the director and founder of a Sacramento based non-profit corporation helping terminally ill patients. Combining his strong business background and credentials, extensive experience in finance and dedication to ongoing education in his field, Suneet provides an unsurpassed choice for anyone ready to purchase or sell a home.
Known by clients and colleagues alike for his tenacity, perseverance, honesty and fairness, Suneet also enjoys a stellar reputation for quick, timely response to each client’s needs and concerns. His telephone and email are always at hand. In addition, Suneet credits the values instilled in him by his parents and upbrining as being vital to her professional success. Born in Yuba City, CA to Indian parents he went to private school before enrolling at CSU Chico.
Suneet lives in West Sacramento on a 3 acre ranch. He enjoys the farm way of life raising dogs, sheep, goats and chicken.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Sell Your Home | bestsacrealty.com
- Real Estate in Sacramento | Buy and Sell with Suneet Agarwal
- Agent Legend: Automatically send personalized Voice Mails, Text Messages and Emails without lifting a finger.
- Riley: Real Estate Concierge
- Slydial: Direct to Voicemail Messaging.
- FiveStreet: Lead Consolidation & Response Software for Top Real Estate Teams and Brokers.
- CallAction: Instantly Respond, Engage, & Track All Your Inbound Leads.
- Get Suneet’s Automated Lead Follow Up Schedule here!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now