Still trying to figure out how to make next year your best year yet? The answer’s simple: become a better agent. Today’s guest, Suneet Agarwal, is constantly striving to become better, and it shows in his sales. Year after year, he doubles his business, and you can too! Discover what you can do, starting now, to improve your skills, your sales, and your mindset. Suneet shares real estate book recommendations, mastermind suggestions, and more. Plus, he covers the follow-up processes that have helped his team convert Realtor.com leads at a rate that provides over 70 percent of their escrows.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Suneet’s brief bio [2:58]
- The number of homes Suneet’s team sold this year [5:42]
- Suneet’s net profit [7:14]
- The secret to Suneet’s success [14:08]
- Advice for struggling agents [18:59]
- Recommended real estate books [20:06]
- Proof that you can come back from failure [24:49]
- What it was like running a mortgage office during the financial crisis [28:14]
- Why Suneet loves Big Block Realty [30:11]
- What it takes to close more Realtor.com leads [32:03]
- How to coordinate follow-up processes [37:19]
- How to ensure that real estate business keeps coming in [44:10]
- Suneet’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [46:22]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Bringing extensive knowledge of the real estate market, finance and business to his position as a respected Realtor, Suneet offers his clients an outstanding level of service. His formal education and training in the business, in harmony with his many years of experience in purchasing, owning, managing and selling property, allows Suneet to excel at every level of the real estate transaction.
Prior to earning his Realtor license, and after studying Business and Information Systems at the California State University of Chico, Suneet became a top producing loan office and manager at SB Financial in Sacramento. Suneet then was the director and founder of a Sacramento based non-profit corporation helping terminally ill patients. Combining his strong business background and credentials, extensive experience in finance and dedication to ongoing education in his field, Suneet provides an unsurpassed choice for anyone ready to purchase or sell a home.
Known by clients and colleagues alike for his tenacity, perseverance, honesty and fairness, Suneet also enjoys a stellar reputation for quick, timely response to each client’s needs and concerns. His telephone and email are always at hand. In addition, Suneet credits the values instilled in him by his parents and upbrining as being vital to her professional success. Born in Yuba City, CA to Indian parents he went to private school before enrolling at CSU Chico.
Suneet lives in West Sacramento on a 3 acre ranch. He enjoys the farm way of life raising dogs, sheep, goats and chicken.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Save 90% on Real Estate Training During the 12 Days of Christmas Sale!
- Rebus University’s Certified Buyer Agent Course
- Episode 578 with Suneet Agarwal
- Big Block Realty
- Sell Your Home | bestsacrealty.com
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Man Up by Bedros Keuilian
- The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents by Hal Elrod and Michael Maher
- Agent Legend: Automatically send personalized Voice Mails, Text Messages, and Emails without lifting a finger.
- CallAction: Instantly Respond, Engage & Track all Your Inbound Leads
- Agentology: Your Real Estate Lead Conversion Partner
- Download Suneet’s Texting Scripts from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!