Chris Suarez is one of Portland’s top producing Real Estate Consultants over the past decade. He founded PDX Property Group at Keller Williams Realty to combine a unique blend of luxury customer service, high class marketing, top level negotiation tactics, and an intense knowledge and interpretation of the local real estate market. Chris’s high-energy focus on results and commitment to delivering concierge level customer service has allowed him to consistently rank among the top real estate producers in the city, region, and country.
Join us as Chris shares his Realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by delivering a relentless work ethic to deliver unparalleled marketing for his clients’ properties, connect buyers with their perfect home, or help investors position themselves strategically within any real estate market.
Quotes To Live By
- “I think it comes from building reputation of building business the right way.” – Chris Suarez Click To Tweet
- “If you’re a real estate agent, in order to make money, you need leads.” – Chris Suarez Click To Tweet
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- The most important piece of running a real estate business.
- How to build a business following step models.
- What a lead gen lever is.
- How to hire and keep the right talent.
- What most sales people just want to do.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Chris
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Chris and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!