Michael J. Maher designed a system, the (7L) System, based around a philosophy of generosity. He, and those who have implemented the system, have found that a business based on generosity leads to reciprocity in the form of referrals, help, and good will far beyond anything they could ever imagine. After sharing this philosophy and system in the International Bestseller (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals, Michael with no plans for speaking, coaching, or training was instantly inundated with requests to teach the system. Now thousands upon thousands of professionals see him speak, attend his events, and go through this trainings every year. Master these 4 enriching rituals and get on the path to become a millionaire.
Join us as Michael shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by generosity generating.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘It’s a living worth living. It’s a living worth loving.’ – Michael Maher Click to Tweet
- ‘Success is EASY.’ – Michael Maher Click to Tweet
The 4 Enriching Rituals
1. Sunday Night Ritual – SWOM
- S – Look at your schedule to get a feel for your week
- W – Look at the forecast for the week, what is the weather going to be like?
- O – Choose your outfits for the week based on your schedule and the weather. Lay them all out.
- M – Plan your meals for the week. When you don’t have a plan, you do what it is. Nothing healthy is easy.
- Each night before you leave the office you should practice the “pre-leave” ritual. Organize and align your desk. Get your environment comfortable so that when you arrive in the morning success starts immediately.
3. Pre-Sleep – Nightly
- Overnight before going to bed you should spend some time reading on a subject that interests you. This will help you “turn off” your brain. After you read for a few minutes (5,10,15,20) turn off the lights and visualize the day ahead. Paint the picture of your ideal scenario or something better!
3. Miracle Morning
- Practice Hal Elrod’s Miracle Morning. If you aren’t aware of what this is, pick up a copy of the book here.
It’s Your Time to Rise & Shine
- All real estate agents share one thing in common: we’re all striving to get to the NEXT LEVEL of personal and professional success. We want to take our lives, our businesses, and our selves to the next level. What if you could get there, faster than you ever thought possible, by simply changing how you start your day? he Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents beautifully blends strategy and inspiration in an enlightening parable from the bestselling authors of The Miracle Morning, (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication, and The New Rise in Real Estate.
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to generosity generate.
- How to improve your day and your life.
- The power of rituals in real estate.
- Why everyone should real The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents.
- The reason why you should dress for success.
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Michael
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Michael some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]