Mike Parker has been doing what he loves for over 28 years. Growing up a farmer Mike began his real estate career after a near fatal experience while working at a Power Plant. After spending 57 days in the hospital burn unit and another 2 years in therapy Mike decided to find a career that he could be passionate about. Mike missed nearly 3 months of work last year due to some health issues but that didn’t stop his team from closing nearly 100 units. Learn how by using a little elbow grease you can create a business that is profitable with or without you present.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Mike shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar after a near fatal accident.
[shadowbox]“Sometimes getting to that next level is the hardest thing to do in business.” –Mike Parker[/shadowbox]
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
- We all make mistakes throughout our life time, but as long as we learn from it we are better off because of it. Mike’s biggest hiccup came in 1995 when the internet started to slowly become popular. Mike decided to give up direct mailers which he says accounts for nearly 500 sides that he and his team have missed out on over the years.
[shadowbox]”I have had to look back and think about that for the last 15 or so years.” Mike Parker[/shadowbox]
Investing in Land
- Mike shares with Rockstar Nation how investing in land and dividing that land into plots allows him to double his investment nearly every time.
[shadowbox]”Myself and a few others have really found a great formula to investing in land.” Mike Parker[/shadowbox]
Best Business Book
- Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur by Ryan Blair
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should use some elbow grease.
- How to make money even when you are at home.
- How to invest in land.
- How to come from nothing.
- How to overcome life’s challenges.
- Why your employees are your greatest asset.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Mike on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Mike some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!