Derek Coburn is the Co-founder of Cadre, an un-networking community for remarkable professionals in Washington, DC and Baltimore. His book, Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections, is a #1 Amazon bestseller. Learn about the power of Networking 3.0 and how you can start generating more revenue from your clients.
Join us as Derek shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar using Networking 3.0
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Networking is NOT working!’ – Derek Coburn Click to Tweet
- Over the last few decades, networking has devolved into an endless series of cattle call events full of open bars and closed fists. Perfect strangers, after a long day at the office, agree to show up and bump into each other, randomly exchanging business pitches for business cards. Needless to say, traditional networking isn’t working anymore. Get Derek’s book here!
- News about your Network. When your friends and colleagues make the news, Newsle makes sure that you know.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why Networking is NOT working
- How you can create more meaningful connections
- How to create your own networking group
- How to host a round table lunch
- The power of a wine tasting event
- How to make it easy for others to help you
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Derek
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Derek and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]