What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Chris Suarez shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
5 years ago, Chris set out for a new market with one goal in mind, to net $1M dollars! After building a business in his home state of New York, Chris packed up and headed for the west coast. After a brief stay in Eugene, Oregon Chris settled…at least for a short time, in Portland. In order to attack and attract talent, Chris created a unique mission, vision, and a set of value, beliefs, and prospectives. The caliber of people arround his mission and vision has allowed him to hyper focus on open houses and thrive in Portland, Oregon. In this exclusive interview you will learn a proven method for becoming an open house expert. Have your pen and paper ready as Chris shares the exact strategy that allowed him to net $1M, and so much more!
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Chris owned a Real Estate business in Eugene, Oregon, just 2 hours away from where he wold eventually open his doors in Portland. Being a city kid, Chris knew that he was not going to be able to call Eugene a home. After being the top agent in Eugene, Chris only sent 2 referrals back into that city after leaving for Portland. This allowed him to discover that he truly didn’t own a business, because after packing up, it all disappeared. Listen in to hear what happened next.
- “I could either sit in my office and figure stuff out, or make that vacant home an office and not only figure stuff out from that vacant home, but put myself in the path of future buyers and sellers.” – Christopher Suarez
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to make a million dollars.
- How to start a business.
- Change where you work.
- How to hire and find talent.
- How to put systems in place.
- How make a house your office.
- The importance of digital flyers.
- How to analyze your P&L statement.
- Plus so much more!
Open House Strategy
Want to learn more on the exact open house strategy that Chris uses? Email email@example.com for updates on our Open House eBook!
Thank Chris on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Patrick some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!