Russell Shaw is an incredible Real Estate agent who is on a mission to tame the three-headed monster, Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. He has signed on for the duration of his career to be a permeant critic of Zillow. In this exclusive interview Russell dives into murky waters and shares his experiences and issues with these companies. Zillow and their silly Zestimates were founded by Richard Barton with one goal in mind, to lower Real Estate commissions. Being the house of cards that all of these companies are, it is tough to determine why we should really be concerned about what they are doing, but Russell lays it out for everyone to understand! The lack of unity between the National Association of Realtors and Realtor.com, is almost more disgusting in Russell’s opinion than Zillow and Trulia combined. In his opinion, Realtor.com should be owned by the NAR and should be included in the annual due’s that agents pay, similar to the system that Canada has in place. Russell also chats about the insider trading that Zillow executives are executing. Learn all of the right reasons to be upset with the three-headed monster!
Join us as Russell Shaw shares his Real Estate frame of mind, and dives in-depth into what is truly wrong with Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
Quote to share
- “If they want to be dumb enough to sue me, be my guest” – Russell Shaw
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Anti-Zillow AH-HA Moment
- Russell’s Anti-Zillow AH-HA moment came in the fourth quarter of 2012, and can be found here. According to his figures in the fourth quarter of 2012, Zillow changed their business model to sell impressions, and their average cost per deal skyrocketed from $24.28 to $1,905.54!
- Signing on for the duration of his career to become a critic of Zillow, Russell has started a blog where all of the details and facts to his argument can be found, Click Here to view that site.
- Citron published a report in September of 2013 titled Citron Presents the Most Comprehensive and Thoughtful Piece on Zillow Ever Published. This is why this stock is going to $80 … then $50 … then right back to where it started the year … $30 per share. Click Here to see their report for yourself.
- http://zillowripsoffagents.com – Russell’s website
- http://www.citronresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/zillow-final.pdf – The Most Comprehensive and Thoughtful Piece on Zillow Ever Published
*This post is a summary based on the conversation that was had with Russell Shaw, Hiban Digital is not responsible*