New agents and seasoned veterans can learn a lot from today’s podcast guest James Shelby. Hear James explain exactly what hid did to close almost 50 deals in his first year, what he does to avoid falling into the complacency trap and how he uses social media as a free tool to grow his real estate business by connecting with and expanding his sphere of influence. Every agent can pull a nugget or two out of today’s podcast to put into action in their own day to day business.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- James’s brief bio [4:18]
- How James started in the real estate business [5:09]
- What James did to get his first 50 deals in year 1 [13:00]
- Using social media effectively to reach sphere of influence [16:45]
- What percentage of James’s business is coming from Facebook [21:08]
- Where are the other deals coming from? [23:12]
- The key to not being complacent once you see success [25:05]
- The mobile apps James uses each day to grow his business [27:28]
- Using Instagram to build a tribe and get more business [29:40]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
James Shelby has built his business by excellent communication with his clients and a lot of hard work. He has an extensive marketing plan that results 99% of his listings selling. James continues his education on a daily basis, keeping up to date with the constant change in real estate laws and contracts. He is part of an aggressive, hardworking, ethical team of realtors based out of Temecula/Hemet Ca. Together they have a combined 17 years of real estate experience.
Related Links and Resources:
- Stitcher: Listen to radio shows and podcasts on demand, create custom stations, get personalized recommendations & always be up to date.
- Cole Information: Helping Businesses Find New Customers.
- Email James at email@example.com for more information regarding his marketing plan or any other questions regarding the purchase or sale of your home.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!