President/CEO of The Armstrong Real Estate Group and Co-Owner Keller Williams Realty Nashville, Aaron prides himself on running Nashville’s most innovative, service-oriented Real Estate Team, using virtual assistants. Ranked among the top 1% of Realtors in Tennessee, Aaron Armstrong is a highly qualified real estate specialist that is serious about client satisfaction. “I enjoy working with our clients to discover exactly what they want and what it will take for them to be 100% satisfied at the end of our transaction. With the Armstrong Real Estate Group’s aggressive marketing strategies and extensive knowledge of the real estate market they have created unbeatable service. With the help of Daniel Ramsey and MyOutDesk Aaron has leveraged his time and hired virtual assistants to specialize in transactions and help ensure that every transaction is a piece of cake!
Join us as Aaron and Daniel share their realtor mindset and a glance at their journey to using virtual assistants to create a more efficient business.
A Quote To Live By
- “Do it with passion or don’t do it at all” – Daniel Ramsey Click to Tweet
Using Virtual Assistants
- David is a follow up master. Knowing that sales meant he had to prospect David has built his business around prospecting and follow up. Learn more about David’s secret sauce in this recipe.
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
From the Ground Up: The Business of Building in the Age of Money by Douglas Frantz
Aaron’s 150 Steps
- Aaron has spent countless hours constructing his list of 150 tasks that his virtual assistants must complete. Thankfully Aaron was nice enough to share a version of that list. Click here to gain access to Aaron’s list.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should use virtual assistants.
- How to leverage your time.
- How to use Aaron’s To-Do List of 150 items.
- How to master delegating.
- What happens when you put your nose to the grind stone.
- Why you should hire a VA.
- How to be a higher level of service to your clients.
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Aaron & Daniel
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Daniel and Aaron some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]