Some might mistakenly say that Pat Hiban is obsessed with the business of real estate, but he calls it passionate. Pat is as passionate about expanding his free time to spend with his family as he is about growing his businesses. After getting started in real estate at the age of 21, Pat has grown his business each and every year after. Tune in and start creating the work life balance that many agents can only dream about!
Join us as Pat shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by getting control of his business and his life!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘The fear of loss is a greater motivator than the opportunity to gain!’ – Pat Hiban Click to Tweet
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.staging.hibandigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to balance work and life.
- Why people will wait!
- The psychology of buyers and sellers.
- Why you should let people worry!
- Why agents transform buyers into someone who has had too much coffee.
- You don’t have to check your voicemail every second!
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Pat
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Pat some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin! [optin-monster-shortcode id=”vsmefrgnue-post”]