Templeton Walker hasn’t been in real estate long, but he’s already making major waves in Arizona’s hottest housing markets. Last year, Templeton sold 180 properties, and 70 of them were off-market homes that he found himself. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, Templeton shares exactly how he built a hugely successful real estate business in just a few short years, including the three things he did as a new agent to jump-start his career. If you’re a new agent or an agent looking to take your real estate business to the next level, you NEED to hear this podcast.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Templeton’s brief bio [8:52]
- The number of houses Templeton sold last year [10:25]
- Templeton’s GCI and profit figures [11:32]
- How to find off-market homes [13:04]
- A fast way to prospect for off-market properties [21:07]
- How Templeton finds investors [24:07]
- Three things new agents can do to ensure their success [29:08]
- What Templeton learned by building a team [33:13]
- How to keep your team growing [34:34]
- Templeton’s accountability practices [35:39]
- Recommended real estate services and technology [37:11]
- Templeton’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [40:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Templeton Walker has a passion for helping people buy and sell real estate. He prides himself on providing superior customer service by listening and being responsive to the needs of his clients. By nature, he is loyal, honest, and motivated; all traits that are crucial to being a successful Realtor in today’s market. He works diligently to understand market trends and conditions to make sure his clients are satisfied, whether they are a first time home buyer or a high-end seller. Templeton’s diligence and research ensure the best deal possible for his clients. An Arizona native, Templeton was born and raised in Grand Canyon National Park. He grew up an avid competitor playing basketball, baseball, soccer, and running track before playing college basketball at Yavapai College in Prescott, Arizona. He is a certified personal trainer and previously worked as a mortgage lender for Quicken Loans, which is helpful if clients have financing questions.
Templeton is blessed with three boys, Kingston, Noah, Templeton Jr. and his beautiful wife, Denise. When he is not on the phone with clients or showing properties, Templeton enjoys spending time with his family and friends, participating in anything athletic or competitive, and reading (usually about buying and selling real estate). Templeton’s approach to helping clients is simple: 1) Be an expert in the market, 2) Communicate proactively; answering the phone when clients call, returning emails promptly, and relaying any necessary information in a timely manner, 3) Listening and responding to the client’s needs, and 4) Communicate with honesty and integrity.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Templeton Group | Stunning Homes Realty
- Facebook | Templeton Group
- Facebook | Templeton Walker
- Download Templeton’s Guide: What to Do Your First 100 Days in Real Estate
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!