Tim Heyl is the ambitious founder and leader of the Heyl Group and Phone Animal. Since 2009, Tim has grown his team to become one of the leading real estate teams in Austin. The Austin Business Journal awarded The Heyl Group the number one team for the “2015 Residential Real Estate Awards” for the team’s 2014 gross sales totaling $85 million. Tim’s group was recently named at one of the fastest growing businesses by Inc 5000. In 2014, The Heyl Group expanded its operations to service the San Antonio market and recently opened the Dallas and Houston markets.
Join us as Tim shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstar by becoming recognized as one of the innovative leaders in real estate.
Quotes To Live By
- “It’s not as much in the skill that we need; it’s more in the labor.” – Tim Heyl Click To Tweet
- “It’s a numbers game, its hard work, and it takes time.” – Tim Heyl Click To Tweet
- “The way to get a higher contact rate is to have fresh data.” – Tim Heyl Click To Tweet
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- How to have a quality asset with your pipeline.
- How to keep the pipeline building bigger and better.
- How to hire an inside sales agent.
- How Phone Animal started growing.
- How to identify a solid lead.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Tim
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Tim and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now