Todd Tresidder is a Financial Coach and runs FinancialMentor.com. At the age of 23, his net worth was $0 and years later, he was a self-made millionaire who retired at the age of 35. Todd principally pioneered the “Financial Coaching” business model. He works with elite business owners and investors to coach them through financial pain points and challenges to achieve their million dollar objectives. He is full of great information on mindset and pursing big goals.
Todd is also a smart digital marketer. He is a blogger, podcaster, and an author of multiple financial books and guides.
Join us as Todd shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by overcoming obstacles to achieve million dollar status.
Quotes To Live By
- “Anyone that can fog a mirror can get a loan!” – Todd Tresidder Click to Tweet
- “Correct yourself and come back another day!” – Todd Tresidder Click to Tweet
- “Valuations today don’t make economic sense” – Todd Tresidder Click to Tweet
- FinancialMentor: Financial Freedom for Smart People
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- Learning how to retire at the age of 37!!
- The three ways to evaluate an asset.
- Where all of your assets should be located
- The weakness of the bond bubble
- How to diversify your portfolio
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Todd
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Todd and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now